Chrysalis Not For Profit provide a range of training programmes which are designed to supply you with the skills to become a counsellor. Chrysalis courses come with a number of benefits; they will help you grow personally as well as professionally.
You can become a counsellor
Counselling is a talking therapy which can be an effective treatment for stress, anxiety, depression and other mental health conditions. This is because somebody can utilise counselling to share their problems with a professional who has the training to talk a patient through their underlying issues.
Does this sound like a career you want to be a part of? Considering the number of people in the UK living with mental health conditions this country needs counsellors. You can become a counsellor and receive the training you need to talk someone through their issues if you take a Chrysalis course.
Once completed, Chrysalis courses provide a number of professional benefits to students. The courses provide you with a wide skillset that you can use to become a counsellor, diversify your existing career or establish a new one. They can also provide you with a path to higher education (subject to terms and conditions) and you can also use your training to join an Accredited Register (AR) recognised by a professional standards authority. Legally you need to join an AR to enter the counselling profession.
Develop personally with Chrysalis courses
However, there are a number of ways that taking a Chrysalis course can help you develop personally as well. When you take a Chrysalis course you can:
- Find a sense of personal satisfaction and achievement
- Develop a greater sense of confidence for yourself, as well as in how you interact with other people at work
- Meet a range of diverse people who you can connect with through similar interests
- Examine thoughts, feelings and the concept of self to attain a greater understanding of what it means to be human
- Take a course of study that will not only prove rewarding but meaningful too
- With the stability of a safe, professional environment, set yourself on a fascinating journey of self-discovery and personal change
- Make a tangible difference in the lives of ordinary people. With Chrysalis courses you will receive training you can use to help other people with a plethora of mental health conditions
Chrysalis Not For Profit
Training as a counsellor has a fringe benefit. Not only will you learn everything you need to know to enter a dynamic profession but you will receive a skillset that can facilitate personal growth as well. Get in touch with Chrysalis Not For Profit to find out more.
Established in 1998, Chrysalis Not For Profit is now the UK’s market-leading trainer in talking therapies. We offer creative, enjoyable and relaxed courses fully accredited by the relevant professional bodies on a part-time basis to fit around your commitments.