Chrysalis courses wanted to put on a little Christmas quiz, its just a bit of fun and if you guess all the answers you will receive a big festive smile and a wave from all of us!
Time for the Christmas quiz.
- How many of Father Christmas’s reindeer can you name?
- One which day do you find lords a leaping?
- Which country did Christmas tree’s originate from?
- Who played Scrooge in the 1951 film A Christmas Carol?
- Which sauce is usually served with your Christmas dinner?
- What is the surname of the family featured in the 1989 film National Lampoons Christmas Vacation?
- According to Norad, where does Father Christmas deliver present to first?
- Which coin was originally added into a Christmas pudding to bring the finder good luck?
- Which country gives Great Britain a tree every Christmas?
- Who wrote The Snowman?
- Who invented Christmas crackers and when?
- When was the last recorded UK white Christmas?
Have you got any New Year’s resolutions? Why not let us know what you plan to do, change, or achieve in 2016 and then keep us up to date with your progress throughout the year.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Answers below – please remember this is just a bit of fun!
- Dasher, Dance, Prancer, Vixen Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph
- Day 10
- Germany is supposedly linked to the first ever Christmas tree.
- Alastair Sim
- South Pacific and Australia
- A six pence
- Raymond Briggs
- Thomas Smith in 1846
- According to The Met Office, it was 2010